‘stop being overdramatic’ they say
‘i dont know what you mean’ i say as i descend from the ceiling, surrounded by mist
With Father’s day fast approaching, I would like to send a shout out to the people typically ignored on days like this:
- To the people with abusive fathers
- To the people absentee fathers
- To the people who don’t know their fathers
- To the people who cut their fathers out of their lives
- To the people with conflicting feelings about father’s day because their own father was a piece of shit but other men they know and love are awesome dads
- To the people who learned how not to be a shitty dad by not doing what their father did
- To the people whose fathers are deceased
- To the people whose fathers are locked up or deployed and/or can’t come home
- To the people trying to mend broken relationships with their fathers
You are not alone. If you don’t want to celebrate father’s day or you don’t want to talk to your father, that’s perfectly fine. Do whatever it takes to make sure you are healthy and happy.
goodbye friends…… i’m dorpping out of…..school….. droppiung orut of bnlog…………………… go to japan and mee……..t……………… the animes………. before it’s too late before the world ends……i must anime
friend: Careful, that pizza is really hot.
me: FIRE CANNOT KILL A DRAGON.